Tuesday, May 8, 2012

miss the great moments there!

26th June 2010 - 2nd July 2010

The moments that I buried deep in my heart till today..
Which was my first time being in the foreign country..
Which was my first time being on the plane..
Which was my first time being separated with my parents within thousands feet!
BUT that first time left me a bunch of very sweety meety  memories! 
PERTH!
Was there joining the educational trip organized by Kulliyyah of Engineering.

 
King's park

 All of us with several Malaysian students there.

King's park lagi.. :)

tak ingat ape nama tempat ni. huhu.

I wish to have another trip but not to Perth la. Other places.
Korea? of course in the list
Umrah. I really want to go there. InsyaAllah. One day~

Ya Allah.. Please strengthen my iman to face the dunya'. Amin.


Sekian :)

0 comment: