Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome RAMADHAN..

After waited almost 1 year,
your return really2 appreciated for all Muslims.
RAMADHAN...
Alhamdulillah.. I'm able to meet u again
. May Allah grant us good health to experience this great of fasting month also for the next Ramadhan...
Aminnnnn.

Oh! One thing I wanna to share here is:
The repeated mistakes Muslims usually do during Ramadhan...

 
by: Ustaz Dr. Zaharuddin Abd Rahman

Dear friends,
let us improve together.
:)

Not to forget....
I'm wishing all Muslims across the world "Happy Ramadhan Kareem"
Spend the moments with good things.
Lastly, please FORGIVE me for any wrongdoings.
May Allah bless us.
Aminn.

 
 p/s: Give full effort to keep distance with "non-beneficial" things. 
I pray, I will success to avoid all these "things".
I'm mature enough to think what is good what is not.

"I AM NOTHING WITHOUT ALLAH "


Sekian :)

0 comment: