Sunday, June 10, 2012

9june2012.I am 24!

Hey!
I am now 24 years 1 day old! ;p
first of all, ALHAMDULILLAH.
Grateful to Allah for giving me chance to live the life until now.
secondly is, thank you for those celebrating my birthday, wishing and praying for me. really appreciated.
May Allah grant the same thing to all of you. aminnn.
Thirdly is, cant wait to end the title as an undergrad student. hehe.
i have to work hard to complete this project and the thesis as well.
thesis oh thesis! *feel like to faint. ahahahah!

one of my mom's wishes is "semoga cepat dpt jodoh". hehehe.
i pray that it would be granted by Him. *doa seorang ibu tukan makbul slalunye. =)

p/s: aku berangan kalaulah ade mysterious person yg sent me a bouquet of flowers or special gift on my birthday yesterday with a small note "I want to meet ur wali, can I? I will wait ur answer at abc@cc.com
sincerely from, zzzzzzzzz~

oh mak aihhhhhhhh! bertuahnye aku dpt org yg real "gentleman" neh!

*ini adalah khayalan semata-mata. tiada kaitan dengan mana2 pihak. harap maklum*
hehe

sudah cukup!

continue with thesis writing. currently working on result analysis. graph oh graph! dizzy~


Sekian :)

0 comment: