Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 resolution




"I want to gain my weight"
sounds cliche. it was my last year resolution. kah3.

"I want to get a secure job"
sounds cliche too

"I want to be a better Muslimah"
ok this is not cliche. 

"I want to talk less but read, think and observe more"
these too not cliche. ;p


Even though it was passed middle of January already, it does not a matter to me to make my 2013 resolution. I think it is not too late since we're still in 2013. Who cares?

Sometime I feel that I am a silent person. Especially to those whom I just met or I just knew..
It's kind of weird whereby I suddenly get close to them. So, I'd rather choose to be passive.
This is what I THOUGHT about myself.

What THEY SAID about me?
I am a talkative person. (??????????)
I always approach anyone I want to initiate the conversation. (Am I??)
Once I started to talk, I will be speeding up like speaking in one breath. fuhhh. (???)
And bla...bla..bla...
But among those feedback, I can say that talkative is on the top.

That is why I come out with "talk less but read, think and observe more".
I dont know whether they are effectively to apply in my daily life but I'll try my best to prove I can.

Improving myself to be a good khalifah of Allah on this earth.
May Allah bless my way.

Last but not least, also want to resolve the last year resolution. kah3...

Ok. the end.



Sekian :)

0 comment: