Sunday, January 20, 2013

Evil doesn't evil at all


"In a land of myth and a time of magic,
the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man..
His name... MERLIN"
 
 I managed to finish watching this within a night last week.
.Merlin.Season 5.
It was interesting but Arthur died at the end. Morgana also died.
Biasalah tu cerita kan. bila nak tamat buatla mati.
I did not feeling sad or what but little bit disappointing because I thought Arthur still alive and he allowed sorcerers use magic in Camelot.
Because evil does not evil at all.
Merlin used his magic to serve his king.
Of course it was for good. right?
 
Tp. nak buat cano... Name pun cerita.

Whatever it is, finished with Merlin.
I wanted to watch other series but I dont have any beside Merlin.
I think I want to continue watch Pretty Little Liars..
Just watched Season 1 only then stopped.
I dont know its current season. 
hahahaha.
Need to sedut from my friends who have it.
:)


Sekian :)

0 comment: