Friday, February 15, 2013

2013 CNY break!

Assalamualaikum

2013 is the year that I survive by myself at Kuala Lumpur alone, not longer as a student but as an employee.
Last few days were Chinese New Year (CNY) break and most of Malaysians were on holiday. I guessed. :)
It was a happy moment for all employees like me!
Unfortunately, the happy moment was turned upside down. :'(

I planned my time perfectly after Fajr to depart from Sentul headed to Perak. This time not to Manjung but straight to Kamunting because I need to attend walimah of my sister's sister-in-law...
What I wanted to tell all over the world is, my plan on that day was unsuccessful.
I departed on 9Feb2013 exactly at 7 a.m..
Quite early than my previous-previous journey.
And these pictures show what I've experienced on that day.
the scenario at 7.10 a.m. - PLUS highway



the scenario at 10.30 a.m. - PLUS highway

Near Sungkai-Trolak exit,  my car's fuel tank reached half already. I called my father asked him was it enough to cover my way directly to Kamunting from there and my father said, he afraid not. So, he suggested me to take exit at Sungkai-Trolak. I was shocked when paid the toll fee, why so many cars there?! Disappointed was just temporary. Alhamdulillah, after Sungkai, the road was like usual.
I went to Kamunting via my hometown - Manjung - Pantai Remis and occasionally passed by my  home residential area. I told to myself, "Only if I have the house keys, I will stop by for a while". Sadly, I don't have any. T_T
Continue my journey and arrived at destination around 2.30 p.m..
Being in the car for almost 7hours.
Although it was a stress moment that I have to face, but for me, it was an unforgettable memory.

Way to North, to East and Negeri Sembilan are the area which will be facing the extremely terrible traffic jam during any festival ceremony.
So, plan wisely. Perhaps, it will work for the next journey! :):)



Sekian :)

0 comment: