Saturday, January 12, 2013

everyday im itching

If I can sing 'everyday Im itching' like 'everyday Im shuffeling', it sounds more fun. kotttt.
pfftttttt.
.loser.

Yes! Everyday my skin itches. It is annoying of course!
Why?
Because of these creatures.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bedbugs
First day when I was entering this room, everything looked nice.
At night, also everything was ok. That time I was using toto only.
Few days later, I started to scratch on my skin. My hand, my leg.
I thought that it was mosquitoes bite cause' there were not too much.
Few days later lagi, here they came... My left hand's skin filled with 'red spot' and just a few on my right.
Then, I knew they were from the BEDBUGS!!!!
My housemate told me.
And I said... Oh! bedbugs. I thought mosquitoes. No wonder there were too much 'red spot'.
Mosquitoes rarely to reach a house up until 17th floor kotttt.

Then, a week after that, my parents came to give me a new mattress to change with the toto that I used.
Using that toto made me back pain lorhhh. Toto is very thin. :(

Now, I wonder how to bring this toto back to home bcause I afraid that it already attacked by the bedbugs.
If it was, I have to make a plan. Current plan is, when I arrive at home later, I want to straight away to boil that toto in hot water.

Do not ever think that how frequent you have changed the new mattress, you can get rid from bedbugs.
Deng! You're wrong.
Bedbugs are not only at your 'bed' but they are living harmoniously in your bedroom..
Even though everything is new, nothing can change the bedbugs.
The only solution to reduce the creatures are do cleaning everyday, spraying the shieldtox or fumakilla or whatever brand you're using to each angle in your room especially at the narrow space i.e. at the back of locker, under your mattress, door and etc.
They are my mother's suggestions.
And my new petua is iron the mattress.
It works somehow.
Because my rental house or our apartment does not have any special space for sunlight.
Jemur kain pon tak kene matahari.

I googled from Internet 'petua menghilangkan pepijat' and I found most of them advised to put 'daun durian belanda' in our room or house. The problem is, where can I find the leaves????
sob.sob.sob.

Yesterday, I cleaned my room with dettol.
Sometimes I used serai wangi afy haniff .
I sprayed most all part in my room.
Alhamdulillah.
When I woke up this morning, only one 'red spot' discovered.
I was screening my eyes on the tiles, and found no bedbugs berkeliaran.

So, what I am doing everyday I will iron and spray.
Every two or three days, I will clean the floor.
Oh. My shieldtox (big size) lasts only for a week.
Can u imagine how frequent I use it.
Global warming betollah!
Tapi takde cara lain dah. huk. :(
Pest control, they did already. 2times tak silap.
But still, bedbugs are still here.
Happily sucking human's blood.

I told my friend about this and she asked me...where r u staying? At kampung ke?
No! at the city. apartment lagi. with 25th floors all together.
She wondered kat rumah batu pon pijat ada?????

Welllll...
If I can throw all the unused belongings in this house away,
perhaps the bugs will be reducing or hilang terus kot.
Im struggling killing the bugs.
If nothing changes, my mother asked me to find new room to be rented.

End of bedbugs story.
Time to have breakfast!

Sekian :)

0 comment: