Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Journey..


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Today is 4th January 2013.
Wow.  How fast time flies..
My new journey was began this week too which on 2nd January 2013.
I was entering the hall. Meeting new friends which later will be my colleagues. Kind of nervous but pretending to be happy.
Being assigned to the Project Management Office (PMO) track as Project Manager. There were 19 apprentices in the same track. 6 months of training perhaps will be providing me valuable experiences, knowledge and etc.
InshaAllah..



I have been assigned as a group leader for Corporate Social Responsibility which is a part of this Spike Up program. It is a very challenging position whereby I have to carry big responsible of my group members. Provided with previous experiences during college, I believe that I can do it. Insha Allah.

We PMO track Spikers were met our SME (forgot the full name. hehe) and she explained everything about the job roles. 
Oh. (the first came out from my lips)
PM is a tough position.
InshaAllah, by joining this On-Job-Training, we will learn, practice, apply with all-out to succeed in this program.

Not in a mood to write.
Just a simple and short one.
No babbling. It's like formal writing. kan? kan? haha.
Welcome dear weekend! Bye2 weekdays!

Goodnight everyone.
Sleep tight.
Read do'a, 4Qul, ayat Kursi & Al-Mulk.
SALAM

Sekian :)

0 comment: